UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Graphics Shop


Hey there!

If you follow me on Twitter, then you might know that I make free icons for people from time to time. When I was in the progress of making an icon, many people asks me to make them an icon. It was impossible for me to keep up with my icon requests on Twitter so I decided to open my own graphic store! It makes it easier and organizer to keep up with my requests.

My graphic shop is currently under construction but will be up and open for business at a estimated date of March 12 2013. It's not too far away so start thinking about what graphics you want to order! The question that everyone might be thinking right now while reading this post, I'm guessing, is "Are the graphics free?" My answer to everyone is "Of course!" I love making and helping people so there is no cost whatsoever.

If you order a graphic, we will send you your graphic 1-3 days through email or Twitter. So make sure you're following me or you won't get your graphic! Here are some graphics I made in the past:

November 2012

March 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment